CDC fictitious COVID numbers

I mean I’ve read some crazy shit on this forum, but this takes the cake!

5 Likes

As a nuclear worker at Los Alamos NM for 7 years, we can all agree David is bat shit stupid!

7 Likes

I guess all that work I spent writing packages at PF-4 in TA-55 plutonium facility was for not. David you lost all credibility on this forum today. You’re a joke!

3 Likes

As Sarge told it, an unknown foreign source advised Japanese leaders that America had a “superweapon”; but also told them that America was a Christian nation and would not bomb innocent citizens, women, children, and the elderly. So a plan was devised to use the civilians as human shields. The Japanese were advised to rebuild the central business districts of Hiroshima (a major transportation hub and port) and Nagasaki (a major naval military and trade port) to deter the Americans fron bombing either location. The American military had already firebombed dozens of other Japanese cities and towns. They were advised to rebuild with military weaponry, munitions, and fuel located in the middle of the CBD, ringed by civilians and military officers and other officials. Around that, in the next concentric ring, were more military supplies and support personnel; with more civilians in the next ring, etc. (I read several years ago that it had recently been revealed through FOIA documents that most of the civilians who died were actually Korean citizens who had been kidnapped and forced to work in slave labor for the failing Japanese war effort.) The hastily-erected homes and barracks were built of lightweight wood, bamboo, thatch, and paper for the interior walls. Little did the Japanese take into account that a well-placed bunker-buster bomb in the bullseye of the CBD would create an all-consuming fireball and plume in the center, along with a ground-sweeping inferno raging for at least a mile radius around the center. That is what you are seeing in the photos that have been fraudulently flaunted as “nuclear weapons” explosions at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You’re just another butthead that proudly worked on fraudulent shit meant to terrorize Americans and the whole world into submission and servitude. The laugh is on ewe, beeotch; and every other one that has ever worked on the shit but has never witnessed a nuclear event.

Not only once, but twice did this perfect series of events transpire.

3 Likes

Hiroshima and Nagasaki today. Nothing was supposed to ever live there again for thousands of years because of the radiation. In reality, people were going back in to both cities the next day.

Not true either. Nuclear weapon - Fallout, Radiation, Effects | Britannica

1 Like

What happened exactly? Maybe you could drop in some extremist government COVID policies to balance out the nut-jobbery.

1 Like

They have walked back their lie over the past few years. For at least 50-60 years, they have insisted that the “half-life of atomic radiation” was at least 10,000 years. There was a video on YouTube of a Jesuit Priest who survived the Hiroshima firebombing, saying that he neither saw nor felt any radioactive effects. Now the black-and-white video is conspicuously missing.

Yes. Purportedly using two different types of “atomic bombs”, neither of which had ever been tested. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just to add to the improbability. (Note: for reference, the nuke was 800 feet off target)

In practice, NONE of it lived up to expectations.:joy:

*With the exception of the duping of 99% of Americans.

There is radiation EVERYWHERE.

Don’t you need to be cowering for fear somewhere, while praising Bitin’s plan to give another billion dollars to Ukraine?

I disagree with you wholeheartedly Martin, David lost all credibility years ago.

4 Likes

Hors d’oeuvre

Next your going to tell us we never landed on the moon…