Certified Master Inspector required in Nevada.

Unfortunately, we only have one CMI in all of Nevada.

Paul Stanley…wasn’t that the guitar guy from KISS?

Here in Nevada we are Certified by the state Real Estate Division. There are three classes. Residential (can do commercial up to 10,000 sq ft), General, and Master. The last two can do any inspection. You can look up licenses by class and area on the Real Estate Divisions web site. You can also contact Snappi for a reference @ www.snappi.org. They are an inspector association in S. Nevada.

There are now two CMI’s in Nevada.