Changing States

Good morning everyone-
Does anyone know if my Home Inspector license for Oklahoma can be transferred to New Jersey?

Thank You

Home Inspection Advisory Committee

Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 45:8-71a, upon payment to the Board of a fee and the submission of a written application provided by the Board, the Committee shall issue a home inspector’s license to any person who holds a valid license issued by another state or possession of the United States or the District of Columbia, which has standards substantially equivalent to those of this State, as determined by the Committee

Thank you very much for the information
Have a great day