Chicago Home Inspector Wanted

We are currently looking for qualified inspectors to join our team. This position would be for a part time/full time inspector with the possibility of future partnership for the right applicant. A successful applicant must strive to be the best, and have excellent people skills as well as computer literacy. Minimum of 200 fee paid inspections performed. Professionals only need apply. Commission pay. Chicago Area.

Please fax resume to 847-745-0404 no calls please.
ACCUspect Home Inspections
www.accuspect.com

I hope they join my team, some day.

Glad to see you have patched up things with NAHI.
Now you advertise for them too Nick?

Whatever Bob, you know you already called and start on Monday morning!!:mrgreen:

I think I am doing quite well on my own thank you.

Just need to join NAHI.

Condo Bob is me ,not them.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 11:59 AM, ACCUspect Home Inspection Services, Inc. <info@accuspect.com> wrote:

I would like to see a NACHI logo on that site.

When clicking the link one sees NAHI the now dead Association

At least I think so ,as I recall them trying to join up with ASHI ,but got rejected.

ASHI is the one that lets you join with nothing but a check.

NACHI is the largest Home Inspector org in the world and I guess it just got bigger.
Oh be sure to call us inter NACHI till NAHI really is gone ,for obvious reasons.

Hy if you can read this I look forward to meeting you at the next NACHI Chicago meeting.

Please do us all a favor and get rid of that disgusting logo though.:slight_smile:

Ditto

He lives about 1/2 a mile down the street from me. Good guy. When I first got into HI, I called him and he never returned my call. ASHI and NAHI ruled this area then.

But not now.

NACHI! Resistance is futile!

INACHI Chicago chapter booth at largest home show in Chicago 2- weeks ago, we have been doing this show for 3- years now, and it h made an impact. thanks to all INACH Chicago chapter members that work the booth.
That is our Chapter Pres Chris Kirkman

100.jpg

100.jpg

How is Bob, going to get the last 150 inspections by Monday Ian?? ;):smiley:

Problem is, his fly is open.

Just saying. :mrgreen:

Seriously, Chris has really done a good job. The trick is, for Chapters, to noty rely on one guy.

Jeff and I are previous Presidents and the current Chaper education coordinations, then there is the VP and the long un-sung sec-treas.

It is ALWAYS a team. Work together and kick butt!

That is ALWAYS the way to do it. Be BETTER than the others.

Hope this helps;

Be there in AZ for my ride along s tomorrow Brian.
Of course I need a experienced Inspector who knows what he is doing ,so can you give me Dales address?