Citizens 4PT 2018 fillable

qPDF Notes does not support Dynamic (XML) PDFs

I use qpdf, with my forms

Your forms are Acroforms. qPDF Notes supports some types of PDFs, including Acroforms. It does not support XFA PDFs.

This new “4 point” is well beyond a 4P… there needs to be a new name given to this new insurance inspection and a new price structure… hopefully one that the $49 guys will adjust to.

That is who I will send the people who want them to :smiley: Might as well work their sorry
a ssses :smiley:

When I redesigned my software, it was inclusive of this and the wm form.
When I do a home inspection, any information that crosses over, is automatically filled in. It takes little extra time to do these inspections, at least for me.

For those that do stand alone inspections, I would caution you as to what you write down and also what Standards you use. As these forms begin to morph into 4-phase inspections, you may be held to the same standards as a home inspection. And from many of the 4-point inspections I have reviewed, it would appear that some aren’t following any Standards!

There is no published standard of practice for a 4pt in FL. This has been attempted and shot down every time by the DBPR. The only standard is what’s on the form itself, and a non-published standard of care. We’ll do fine without it, but thank you anyway.

I agree with Brad. No need to make it more than what it is.

We all do, except Eric :smiley:

I am not…but someone else may. That is the point I am trying to make.

Each person is free to do what they want.

Been trying as long as I have been trying to get out of Florida :smiley:

Roy.

I tried to use your form but when i went to the second and third page of photos when i tried to name them it changed the name in the first page so all the photos had the same names as page one. Can you help?

Sincerely,
Pam Bailey

I haven’t a clue as to why that happen…Nope!

I know why. Roy has to rename the fields of each box and take the global data selection out.

Then you do it for them Brad…OK?

It’s your form, and you wanted to know about the bugs. There you go.

Roy,

When I type a description of pictures on the first picture page it puts it on the other picture pages and if I change it on the next page it changes it to the other pages how can I fix that or remove photo pages from the 4-point.

Thanks,
Pam Bailey

I haven’t messed with it for a while now. If I have the time I will try to correct it.
Try to download it I again. I replaced it with another one I “may” have made some corrections.
Download it to your PC and open it there not in your browser.

thanks to the new form, my rates for four point inspections has doubled, even if in conjunction with a home inspection.
With a home inspection, i fill out the form for $100. if stand alone, the new form point form = $175
nice of you to do this, I however have a PDF editor that works very nicely.
have fun, stay hydrated

Is there any update on this new form. I heard it goes into effect on Sept. 1st. I can’t find any info online on if this is being enforced.

Is there a fillable form anyone is using. I had downloaded the form on the first page but was having issues with it. Was there an updated form?

Also thank you to who ever made that form.

Thank you
Jeff Iosa
HI8686