Them there are long days…I’ll have to pass…
So how did it go, how about some feed back from the 3 Canadians! that went.
Got in late last night. Still pretty tired so I will be breif.
Great course, I highly recommend it to all.
- Mike was a great instructor, learned a lot.
- 2 huge manuals to take home packed with info.
- Great food (lunches) provided by Inspectvue.
- Excellent snacks and treats provided by Nick.
- Canadians given the book “Inspect and Protect” by Keith Swift FREE
- Free Home Owners Hand Book from The NACHI store.
- Its was great to meet our fellow American inspectors
- Got to see and climb up a mountain BEAUTIFUL BREATH TAKING
JUST DID A ROUGH ADD UP AND I FIGURED I SAVED APPROX BETWEEN $1100 to $1400 DOLLARS BY BELONGING TO NACHI AND BY GOING TO DENVER, COMPARED TO WHAT IT WOULD HAVE COST IF I HAD TAKEN IT UP HERE THRU THE OTHER PLACE.
I know I am leaving stuff out, there was just so much.
I would post pictures but my digtal camera quit so I had to resort to a film camera.
THANKS TO NICK, LISA, MIKE and ALL involved for a GREAT time and learning experience.