COMING SOON: New Agreement System!

I think you will like it James. Let me know if you need assistance getting it up and running. Integrating it into your site would be something better left to Dom unless you know how to create a wrapper page with his hosting system.

James has gotten pretty good making sites so I’m sure he can handle it but I’m here if he needs it! It looks like the email/reminder capabilities cost around $20 a month. Are you using their free or one of their paid plans? It looks like it’s all built on top of Google’s Calendar API which is a good idea.

The email reminders are free, you just can’t build custom messages.

I am using the free version.

Did I mention I was cheap? :slight_smile:

Aaron,

What Web browser are you using? Copy/paste isn’t blocked.

IE 7, and I assure you that it will not work. No lectures please on computer use. I’ve been using one longer than you. My first used a floppy disc for a hard drive.

I’ve been using the new system but have not received notification that the agreements were signed. The old system generated an e-mail.
Also, how do I changed the following?
After the client get his e-mail saying the agreement is sent the e-mail say “an agreement between Stephen Guardino” not “Flagler Home Inspections”. How do I change that?

Stephen,

I’ll look into having that option added. Right now it just automatically pulls in your name. I’ll also look into the email notifications. We’re trying to minimize the amount of email this thing has to send out (which was a major complaint before), but that might be a useful email to add back in there.

CM

Also, for those of you who want to see how the agreement system works, take a look at:

http://www.nachi.org/agreement-introduction.htm

Cheers,

Might be?

How else do we know an agreement is signed?

Not reasonable to be required to check on the NACHI website over and over just to see if your client has signed.

Not bashing the new system, I love it actually. Much improved from the prior version.

Now if we could just remove all the ads being pushed at our clients via fetchreports. I might go back to hosting reports on my website.

There is only one “ad” on FetchReport. I guess it’s an “ad” if your client doesn’t want it and a “great deal, thanks!” if your client does want it.

It’s similar to hitting on a co-worker. If she wants to go out with you, it isn’t sexual harassment.

I’ll have it killed by tomorrow, although I’m not convinced you made the right call on this one.

What service! :slight_smile:

Thanks Nick. Maybe good, maybe bad. I’m not sold either way. Just getting feedback from a few clients that have used the system. Maybe we should do a POLL.

BTW Nick, does my name show up here as dredding? That’s what I’m seeing. Is it because I’m logged in?

No, to everyone (except you) your name is displayed as “Darin Redding”

Only you see yourself as your username when you are logged in. You can see what others see by logging out and looking at your posts.

Chris, can the outgoing message be customizable? I would like the message to be from my company and not me.

Very nice indeed.

There’s a good idea. Also have the reply-to address be something other that no-reply@nachi.org or whatever it currently says.

The reason why it says no-reply@nachi.org so the customer does not reply by that email address. The Fetch Report system is owned by NACHI so that is why it says nachi.org.

Chris, just do away with the automatic member’s name placing feature and let the inspector just install the company name is is his/her agreement when he/her edits the template. Thanks for all that you do!