COVID-19 Safety Guidelines Course

FYI… to those that may not want to advertise their test score, there is an option to NOT include it when printing… (be sure box in un-clicked)!

2020-03-29_112601

1 Like

Well you can take it over until you get a 100. LOL

3 Likes

When you get 100%, you want it advertised :wink:.

1 Like

Don`t tell them our secret :shushing_face:.

1 Like

I see Marcel had 6 attempts lol! :grin:

1 Like

At least you passed it Jeff… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I like to walk around my neighborhood and listen to podcasts. We now have a “COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors” episode on the InterNACHI® Home Inspector Podcast.

2 Likes

Personally, I think that’s a given if you bothered to post it.
And then there are those like me that just don’t post it at all whatever the score.
I’m a professional. I’m expected to know these things affecting (pun intended) my profession.
Btw… yes I got a 100% on my first attempt.

1 Like

Don’t tell everyone… :shushing_face:

1 Like

And 6 days to do it. :wink:

1 Like

I live in Korea(Seoul) . Larry ~
It’s safer than any other city in the world.
Thank you for the comments!

Thanks Marcel

Thank you for always giving me good information with a lot of knowledge.
I’m referring to it well.

1 Like

COVID-19= Cornavirus-2019. I had the same symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) mid November 2019. I thought Thanks for the course!

2 Likes

You are welcome, Kim!

And, the best to you and your family. Stay safe!

I am scheduling inspections, Ben. I have 5 pending inspections as of now.

When the shuttered businesses state or provincial decree is lifted in my province or provinces and states, this COVID-19 disease will not stop the home inspection industry nor will it stop homes from being placed on the market for sale. Nor stop home owners from relying on home inspectors to help them with home aliments as an respected independent 3rd party. Life will get back to normal over time.

I concur. Education is but one fundamental required to keep your business healthy but an acute sense of marketing will maintain your business is successfully kept alive on Internet Browsers.First page. There are other steps a smart home inspector can take as well but I will save that for another thread.

Again, great course.
Thanks Ben.
Just my thoughts.

2 Likes

Why is that Kim? I am curious. :smile: