OK you are first… … … .
GO!

1 Like

“The whole thing is on the verge of collapse.”

1 Like

But the Bills need 12 players against the Vikings, Ryan… :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

MAGA move over, you were not the first…by a long shot. There is a nice long history for us to ponder.

1 Like

4 Likes

Who will break the cycle?

Is this really a home inspection Blog ? or am I on the wrong page.

1 Like

Beats somethin’ else like selling tools

3 Likes

Brook, get used to it. The head of interNACHI allows and promotes Freedom of Opinion. Those that don’t won’t to read or partake, have that choice. I don’t agree with his “open” policies" across the forum boards, but it’s not going to change.

Read what you want and learn what is given. Ignore the rest and certain posters. Pretty simple.

2 Likes

Thanks Thomas, I get it. Just working on finding my way around here.

1 Like

WOW…What a scathing review.
Democracy: a system of government by the by the whole population or all eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
I have a problem with the definition…(and a lot of other ones) Hence, an individual, of late, lied his way into office of late. All of the lies have been publicly exposed. And still in office. Talking about wolves…

5 Likes

I thought this was an old thread, Trump’s been out of office for a couple of years now, silly.

I would think he’s talking about this clown.

“lies have been publicly exposed. And still in office”

1 Like

Nick your absolutely correct on you observation and comments!
#worst president ever!

1 Like

And your TDS is still with you.

Not at all, he’s pretty irrelevant now.

He was irrelevant before he ran for President the first time. He did not rise until he hit the debate stage. I’m not saying he is going to make a massive come-back, but laying low and being irrelevant are two different things.

1 Like

LOL Yup TDS