Do all GFCI and AFCI breakers take a hot and neutral connection?

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Jim Milby, you can see from Robert’s comments throughout the discussion that he has been trying to cover for you, but he also acknowledged multiple times that you are wrong. Why can’t you admit that you are wrong? Any InterNACHI member can go to any electrical supplier or to a home improvement store such as Home Depot and see for themselves that you don’t know what you are talking about.

1 Like

This topic is great, better than taking a class on panels. Much easier to read also.

4 Likes

You mean more entertaining? :smiley: :smile:

8 Likes

Yes definitely more entertaining. Where else can you get such a quality read. maybe I am wrong or maybe not. I am sure someone will disagree if I say I remain neutral (in wiring that is)
@bcawhern1

8 Likes

That Bryant panel was manufactured decades before plug on neutral GFCI & AFCI breakers were introduced, even the branding of that panel & breakers was changed 3 times since then, Bryant, Westinghouse, Cutler-Hammer, Eaton, that GFCI circuit breaker requires that the pigtail be connected to the panel neutral, & the load neutral be connected to the load of the breaker.

1 Like