Do you think they learned their lesson?

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Same home....
Answer...NOPE!

--
Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Guess it did not dawn on them to mount the box on the bottom of the support! icon_cool.gif

Flammables for dummies!

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Randy Flockton

Kevin,

We’re you doing an eval for an insurance co.? Please don’t tell me someone is actually going to leave that charred lumber in this house! icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif Was the original fire cause electrical?

-Randy

--
"Prices subject to change with customers additude"

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Randy,

Haven't you seen that the charred wood look is the latest rage in home decorating? It's all over HGTV and DIY networks. But then, so is the workshop on wiring ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

Originally Posted By: roconnor

Blaine … I think the charred wood decorating and DIY wiring are covered in the same class … icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Robert O’Connor, PE

Eagle Engineering ?

Eagle Eye Inspections ?

NACHI Education Committee

I am absolutely amazed sometimes by how much thought goes into doing things wrong

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

Randy,

No, this was a normal home inspection…no telling how the fire started as all I saw were the tenants and they only lived there for a few months.

This damage wasn’t even listed in the disclosure statement…

all that was mentioned a leak in the roof over the garage. Wonder if they meant the two-foot hole in it or the damaged and rotted facia??

Not sure what these TeePee's are supposed to accomplish??? don't ask me what they are secured to??

I'm guessing this was electrical related looking at the wiring problems in the basement...even found charred floorboards on the ceiling in the basement.

--
Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector