Does anyone know of anything that would prevent me from giving away a gun on this mb?

SEND THEM TO TN
They even trying to pass a bill allowing fire arms in a bar.

Holstered or drawn?? :frowning:

Inquiring minds want to know (sorry Russel)

Gerry

LOL depends what neighborhood

It is common knowledge that you can move guns around if you go
through someone with a FFL (and pay the fees). That was not the question.

John, unless Nick has an FFL (and a recieving FFL dealer) appears to be the answer

Gerry

Glad to see you posting Gerry.

Have not noticed you here in a while.

I give you my gun dealer you can send it to him and I’ll take care of the rest.

It appears to be the problem as well.

I buy guns through the Internet and have them shipped, usually through UPS. The transfer has to take place between two FFL holders, one on each end. They usually charge $25.00 each for a transfer fee. When the gun arrives at the recipients end you go down and fill out the federal form, the licensee calls in your info. and once it’s cleared you take the gun. No 48 hour wait is required on long guns, only handguns.

I just picked up a Winchester model 94, 30 30 lever action MFG. in 1958 and is in 99% condition. Almost brand new, bought it from the original owner. Beautiful gun.

Any other Winchester colectors out there? The next gun on my " list " is a model 73 then a Colt Lighting.

O.K, the direct answer to the question is yes. if someone is a felon and should not have guns and does. there’s trouble coming from the men in black

You will have to ship them through a gun dealer.

Even if your a good citizens, you still cannot gift a gun, or mail them,
to anyone out of state, unless you go through a FFL handler.

The key words here should be don’t get caught.

Besides good sense you mean.

Even if it’s perfectly legal what’s your upside versus downside. If a gun you give away gets involved in some crime it’s all downside IMO.

Better not take a chance Nick. I’ll drive down and pick them up :slight_smile:

If I win, I’ll drive up, to pick it up ! :stuck_out_tongue:

No Law here in Arizona preventing you form sending me some guns Nick. Anything for the team, don-cha-know. :smiley:

I stated this to you a dozen post’s ago. here are a couple of links that explain it for the confused.

http://accurateshooter.wordpress.com/2008/10/19/important-advice-for-shipping-firearms/

http://www.losttarget.com/firearmshipping.htm

Uh yeah, I think the answer to your question is: common sense!

Average Joe shipping guns out of state?

Guns (pistols)… no
Rifles… sometimes yes.

Good links Mr Bazzo.