Does this look like Scorch marks?

Home built in 2002. Within main distribution panel it appears that there are some burn/scorch marks on about 4 neutral wires. However, I could scratch the discoloration off and it didn’t appear any overheating was occuring. Temp measurements were normal. It appears that it may have been some dried oxidation paste. Any opinions would be appreciated.

I would think that if you could scrape it off, it must not be a scorch mark. Scorching usually comes from an overheated conductor, and the scorching is through the insulation.

I vote NO. Looks like oil or paste perhaps.

Thanks Guys.