I’m not seeing how to add a pic to my profile. Feel kinda dumb for asking but…
click control panel and edit your profile pic
- Click on the Control Panel tab at the top left of the message board.
- Under Settings & Options click on Edit Signature.
- Scroll down to Upload Signature Picture.
- Click on Browse and find your logo.
- Click on Upload.
- Scroll up to the Signature: edit box and put your cursor where you want your logo to appear in your signature .
- Scroll down and click on the Insert Signature Picture link.
- Click on Save Signature.
- SEO Tip: Make sure your signature contains a live link to your inspection business website. This instantly gives you a lot of link juice (proportional to how many posts you’ve made).
Then I should be doing pretty good. Looks good Mike
What are you using to build your site? It’s huge. I have to scroll side to side to see it.