Established Home Inspection website for sale

Our inspection company has closed due to my husband taking a management position with an energy company, but we had a great website. I’m offering this custom designed website to other inspectors who may wish they had one but don’t want to develop it themselves, or incur the cost of having a really good one made (can be $6000-8000).
Site currently has 6 pages:

• Home page
  • Home Buyers
  • Home Owners/Sellers
  • Indoor Air Quality (radon, mold)
  • Contact
  • Inspection Scheduling Request page

The site has great content, keywords, sample reports, photos, an inspection request page that drops requests right into your email, tips for the home section and more. It’s been edited and tweaked over the years and has a great look and feel to it, reflecting updated methodology and techniques. This website is designed to attract realtor and potential client’s attention and make them have full confidence in you and your company.
Included in the site sale will be

• swapping out all information for the buyer such as logo, name, contact information, affiliations, endorsements, sample reports, photos, etc.
  • the creation (if necessary) and set up of emails
  • 3 months of webhosting
  • change of color scheme (currently blue & black)
  • removal of any unwanted web pages

This site can be used anywhere in the country.
Fee for site is $2399. Please email me at liz@afreshspace.com for more details and a link to the site, or if you’d like more information.
The name and logo of the company are also up for discussion. Thanks!