Extreme loss of number of inspections

yep, good point

:slight_smile: A buddy of mines dad moved from Oregon to Arizona +/- 20 years ago when things started to go crazy… he’s thinking he may have to move again soon.

download

3 Likes

Matt, I hate to see the news and what is happening to the state of my birth. I am from Oregon, and I have more than 200 cousins, aunts and uncles still in Oregon. It makes me sick to see what is going on in Portland and hear what the liberals are doing there. In the 70’s the people from California started moving in and buying up all the farmland and forests for vacation homes. They brought their California money to a state that existed on farming, ranching, and forestry. Land prices went crazy, and locals could not afford to buy the land to keep going. Most of my family is pushing to leave Oregon and liberal Portland that controls the state legislature. Even those in Portland and Spokane WA want to become part of Idaho.

The more the liberals push the more good people are going to rebel. [More Oregon counties vote to consider joining Idaho, part of rural effort to ‘gain political refuge from blue states’ - oregonlive.com](More Oregon counties vote to consider joining Idaho, part of rural effort to ‘gain political refuge from blue states’ - oregonlive.com)

2 Likes

That has been my experience too. Mostly retired people here and they always have Fox News on.

In four years I’ve only come across two Democrats that have moved from up north. Hopefully they won’t burn their neighborhood down :rofl:

Every house in my neighborhood has an American flag hanging on it, except for my neighbor who is from California. Nobody likes her not because of the flag but because she’s from California.

2 Likes

Which states have turned blue because of the Yankee migration? Source please.

Back to the topic at hand less the conservative bullshit… :rofl:

Mortgage rates have moved 50 basis points higher in just the past month. Last February, rates were in the 4% range.

2 Likes

AZ is one example - Hell, even Texas seems to no longer be reliably red: Is Texas Turning Blue? - The Atlantic

Blue states come with certain consequences. Enjoy Arizona :+1:t2:

1 Like

We filled our schedule for the week today for the first time on a Monday in a long time. Also, ISN seems to be bogged down and barely running… hoping it’s due to all of us scheduling inspections. Anyone else get a push today?

2 Likes