Fake

ATTN ALL USERS: I have received via the NACHI organisation an email from a Mr. Samuel Sarpong a SCAM email regarding my long distant Russian relative a certain “Richard Primaky” stating that I was the only next of kin to receive a $9M+ that is waiting for me in bank in Ghana.
I don’t know if any other have received a letter like this, be CAREFUL and DO NOT reply to his request, this is the scam that has been going on for several years. I have received a letter like this at least 3-4 times a year, I NEVER responded to any of them.

I just want to conclude in wishing all of you a ver BLESSED and prosperous 2010 year.

With God’s blessing to all of you,

Vladimir “Vlad” Primaky
Master Inspector
Vlad’s Inspection Services
Las Vegas, NV

You’re joking, right? I already mailed my check.

I got my 9m today! What scam…lol.

I get 3 or four a day!

This isn’t new…I get these daily.

I mess with these SOB’s all the time. I’ve got one of them very desperate right now, thinking that I’ll be flying out there to meet them next week.

I’ve got another one sending me all sorts of pictures of a girl, stating that the pictures are of them. They want me to marry them and I’ll be a millionaire.

Does this image look familiar to anyone?
0x5BzR597545-02.jpg

That is too funny…I was messing with one a few years ago,nice pics of the girl.lol

how’d you get a picture of my sister?

Da Svedanya, $ !!!

She sent it to me promising me all sorts of cash if I marry her and put her through the American school system with our millions that her dead father left her.

All I had to do was call her bank and set up an appointment with the banker and the cash was all mine.

I haven’t got around to calling her banker yet.

Here is her original letter…

How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Grace i am (24yrs) but age doesn’t matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from RWANDA in Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father DR.RAYMOND. NJAIY was the managing director of Upeh COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my country) and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now because i live in a dometry school and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father’s care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. we only allow for 10 minutes in the Rev office computer.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Grace.

" Fake "?
Hmmmmmm
Nope. They look real to me.

Would you like to meet her?