FEAR

Originally Posted By: dkeough
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I got a call last week and asked if I wanted to meet the president. Since I did not like the President in office I was going to decline. When the person on the other end said it was the president of NACHI that scared me even more. He said, “I am in town, would you like to meet.” I figured, sure what could it hurt. Now, I do not know if Joe Hagarty is 75 or 25. Do I invite him out for a cocktail or a blood pressure test. Anyway, I put my guard down and planned a cocktail. Lo and behold, a very nice gentleman and a very very very very very very lovely wife show up. My fears were overcome, and I am very happy to say that I got to meet Joe and Nanci.

If anyone has the chance to meet our president and wife, take advantage of it, because they are very friendly and very informative. Happy New Year Nanci and Joe.

Dave

Originally Posted By: jpeck

Joe stopped by here also (I don’t live far from Dave K.), but only Joe, no wife. This was probably because of the timing. We were going out of town the day before Joe was arriving and we were getting back the day before Joe was leaving, that left one day to meet with Joe.

Combine that with my being in the middle of moving my office, so when Joe stopped by my office, my office was a bit cramped with boxes and moving stuff.

However, it was very nice meeting Joe, er, Mr. President.

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: dfrend

Man, I live all my life within 30 minutes of the White House and haven’t gotten that call yet!

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

Originally Posted By: mpetner

The Hagarty’s graciously invited me to dinner. Great folks. Nice children and two really cool dogs.

I learn alot from them

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Joe H,

Sounds like your making your rounds. If you're ever in Massachusetts (up the street from ya), Stop in. I'll have my wife cook up a nice Dominican meal for everyone. Corona w/lime will accompany this fantastic meal.
As a matter of fact, if anyone is in my area, give me a buzz. I'll do what I can to make your stay more enjoyable. ![](upload://11UEQbBrZALE6d5obtcPNpOVpsN.gif)

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."