President

Originally Posted By: jmyers
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Mr President,

Are you going to do one more term for NACHI, or do I have to go up to NY and drag Joe F. down here to take you place?

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Start packing for NY. I really need to put my attention towards inspection lead generation for the membership. I promised to do that once I finished this Joe Kelly thing. It appears that NACHI counsel is taking that project over by suing Mr. Kelly. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted and we got more publicity out of it than we ever could have dreamed. Our Corporate Charter is “helping home inspectors achieve financial success…” and I have to return my attention back to that. I would love to have 10,000 members, but 2,000 $100K+/year ones would make me happier.

Nick

Originally Posted By: Texconte

Nick;

As one of the newest members, I'm sure you'll agree that through our e-mail encounters you managed to convince me the benefits of belonging to NACHI.

I really wish that you would reconsider and stay the course atleast for another year.

![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

--
Best regards,

PeterR

I’ll probably be here forever. I’ll probably die here. I’ll probably …hold on…chest pains…aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Originally Posted By: Texconte

You’re just mixing up anxiety and excitement.

![icon_surprised.gif](upload://57CELbNgOav4I8DdysEp4jSUiyx.gif)

--
Best regards,

PeterR

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi Nick, firstly thanks for persuading me to take out NACHI membership, I have found it to be a great resource. The organization seems to be trying to do a heck of a lot for the members, congrats.

On that subject I have seem whilst trawling the forums that many of the new members are, like myself trying to get started in the business. I suspect that many of them like myself are running into the closed shop of the traditional HI hierarchy. As you know it is hard here in sunny Massachusetts to get the state license due to the apprentice requirement, and the need to get 25 min inspections undersigned by an existing license holder. Surely it would be in the best interests of Nachi and Nachi members to help out to keep it in the family as it were. I realize that there is resistance to generating ones own competition possibly, but new people bring new ideas and even old dogs (no offence) may learn new tricks.

How about either a NACHI forum for possible employers and employees, or better still, a link on the Nachi web site to post jobs and resumes ??

Regards Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Email me a help wanted ad or a resume and I will put up a Help Wanted section and maybe even a Stuff For Sale section. We have to start somewhere. Are you hiring or looking?

Nick

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

For the time-being, post anything like that in the general discussion section. We’ll talk about a better way to do this.

Chris Morrell

Director of Information Technology

http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://vXF2i9mwAVjiGIlzh4lHXZtRaiw.html)

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi Chris, sorry to be making sugestions that increase your work load, will follow your advice. many thanks for a great job.

Gerry Beaumont

NACHI Education Committee

e-mail : education@nachi.org

NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt

Any suggestion we make about the web site is going to increase Chris’s workload just to evaluate it. But they are worthwhile. Just look at the “find an Inspector” thingy he came up with. Ain’t it great.

Keep up the good work, Chris.

Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, KY
www.b4uclose.com

Chris always has a “better way to do” things.

Nick

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

No, you just always have a worse way to do things, Nick icon_smile.gif Don’t worry about increasing my workload – suggest all you want (but you might be better off posting in a different topic).

Chris Morrell

Director of Information Technology

http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://mgQltsvbSL0q8ybH4Y6eYXTu6f6.html)