Fenix TK35UE Ultimate Edition LED Flashlight.

IO
Subtotal: $129.95
Shipping & Handling: $16.16
Discounts: -$6.50
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $139.61

Amazon
Items: $131.75
Shipping & handling: $0.00 (Free 2 day shipping with Prime or Free ground Shipping)
Total before tax: $131.75
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Order total: $131.75

-Carl

For the TK35UE shipped to your zip code Carl, USPS Priority Mail is $6.65 on our website if you would like a cheaper option, plus it’s much faster than UPS Ground. You’re in Florida, which is unfortunately one of the most expensive parts of the country for us to ship to, as we’re in Colorado.

Plus, you get two free microwave testers and we often throw in freebies.

TK35UE: $129.95
InterNACHI discount: -$6.50
USPS Priority Mail Shipping: $6.65
Total: $130.10

Carl, your math is incorrect as you didn’t choose the least expensive shipping option for your hypothetical InspectorOutlet order. Let me help you do it again:

Amazon
Items: $131.75
Shipping & handling: $0.00 (Free 2 day shipping with Prime or Free ground Shipping)
Total before tax: $131.75
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Order total through Amazon: $131.75, you can’t add freebies and it doesn’t come with two microwave oven leak detectors :frowning:

VS.

InspectorOutlet
TK35UE: $129.95
InterNACHI discount: -$6.50
USPS Priority Mail Shipping: $6.65
Order total through InspectorOutlet: $130.10, plus you can add freebies http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/free-stuff.aspx , and the freebees ship for free as well, and each flashlight comes with two free microwave oven leak detectors. :smiley:

Furthermore, you’ll get it faster from InspectorOutlet which ships USPS Priority mail compared to the ground shipping used by Amazon.

The leak detectors are cool. Support your Nachi! :slight_smile:

Buy from InspectorOutlet because it is less expensive, you can add on freebies, the freebies come with free shipping, the flashlight comes with two microwave oven leak detectors, and it all ships priority mail instead of ground so you get your order faster.

Im ordering today

I’ll pack up your order tonight!

Fair enough, I get free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime. I did not see the USPS option at IO at first.

-Carl

Order placed… Thanks! Just ordered spectascope as well but screwed up and placed a separate order… Can you combine and save me some shipping or just throw in some free stuff to cover the diff…:slight_smile:

I saw your Spectoscope order come through too, thank you! Since your flashlight order is going USPS Priority, and the Spectoscope will be going UPS Ground as Priority won’t ship things that size, I’ve already sent your flashlight separately this evening via Priority and I refunded your shipping costs back to you from that order.

I also notice that you didn’t use your InterNACHI 5% discount code (internachi), so I’m refunding that back to you on both of your orders as well.

Awesome! Thanks

Got my flashlight and charger today and it is awesome. If it holds up as good as it appears to be built its the best one ive owned yet!!!
Also so freebie goodies included!!!
Thanks again and cant wait for the spectoscope i also ordered. My back has went out again so im hoping this will let me stay on the ground more