FindAnInspector.US

Originally Posted By: kleonard
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

for All of their internet capabilities. When ever I get a phone call I ask where they found me. In the last 2 months I have noticed a dramatic increase in people telling me they did a search on the internet for “Certified Home Inspector” and were directed to “NACHI” website and FindAnInspector.US where they then input the Zip code of their new prospective home, and My name came up. I have received calls for Home Inspections from both out of state and locally. A MILLION KUDOS & THANKS TO NACHI & NACHI WEBMASTER. icon_biggrin.gif

Kevin Leonard
The Home Inspection Company

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Most consumers type the exact phrase: “Certified Home Inspectors” in their www.google.com search for a home inspector. All the tea in China can’t change this. “Certified Home Inspectors” is the phrase most used by far.

Nick

Originally Posted By: djones

I must say I am also impressed with the findaninspector.us. I just recently joined nachi and have already had customers email me to request an inspection. I have been a member of that other home inspection organisation for 9 years and can probably count on one hand how many clients were referred to me through them.

Thanks Dan Jones
http://www.home-inspection-success.com