First CMI in Quebec!

not at all.
Prove me wrong.
Set an example Mr. Jonas.
Prove me wrong.

Now Mr. Jonas you posted about a hackers ability to infiltrate a tread and post lies that might harm that new members carrier.
Trevor is the individuals name.

You pointed out that it, the hackers ability “stops just before its effects InterNACHI”
Want me to retrieve it.
You know allot about hacking do you? What is negatively capable and what limits and lines one dos not cross.
That is a funny hypotheses to work on.
been doing it long?

Funny I never hear any positive responses that allow INACHI members to have pride.

You never condone bad behavior do you. On the contrary, you applaud it knowing how far to extend oneself before INACHI gets harmed.
Lots to know for an individual that is a proud INACHI member.
Hmmmmmm.

I and others applaud individuals success. a funny concept to negative individuals.

Yes that always interesting.

You need to invest in a full length mirror!

HUH? As usual… what the heck are you talking about? More non-sensical babble from Robert!

As usual. Cynical babel.
Prove me wrong.

Can’t prove what doesn’t exist.

It was so quiet around here while you were gone. Just syain’.

Mr. jonass
You should follow the COE that you have on your web site and is C&P below.
**The iNACHI member shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to iNACHI, fellow iNACHI members, iNACHI employees, leadership or directors. Member(s) accused of acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall be reviewed by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from iNACHI. **

1. The InterNACHI member shall not engage in any act or practise that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to InterNACHI, fellow InterNACHI members, **InterNACHI **employees, leadership or directors. Accusations of a member acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall trigger a review by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from InterNACHI.

From Home Inspector Code of Ethics - InterNACHI http://www.nachi.org/code_of_ethics.htm#ixzz22vq044rP

Please note the COE from InterNACHI compared to Mr. Jonas’s web site.

I have no bone to pick with you Vern, but none-the-less, post here where any of my statements can be proven to be lies on my part.

As my comments are either my personal opinion (usually stated when they are) or are based upon the truth, my comments reporting the truth cannot be held against me. The member that performed the nefarious act is guilty and is the one to be held accountable.

Besides, this is a closed section of the MB, intended for members to speak freely without concern of being exposed to the public.

If Robert has a problem with the truth, he can always send Joe F. an email. Just be advised, complaints go both ways.

In the meantime, my apologies to all the members that have had to read through all this muck, while I attempted to weed out the truth and expose the lies, for the benefit of all.

I haven’t bothered to make the comparison. You are inferring there is a difference?

I placed the COE on my website many years ago. If it has changed in the meantime, I am unaware of the changes. I will look into it when I get time, and update it if needed.

Happy?

Vern certain members in INACHI are less respectful of themselves so when it comes to treating the association with respect they have NONE TO OFFER NOR SELF CONTROL

It would be nice to see Nick weigh in on this.
It is a blatant disregard of INACHI CEO.
Plain and simple.

THERE ARE EVIL CANCERS THAT MUST BE REMOVED FROM INACHI.
you openly disregard the esteemed work Vern did on behalf on INACHI, Canada and the Alberta’s INACHI MEMBERS and the CMI. You are a troubled man.
As I staled before. There are cancerous members that are infecting the great association.
By blatantly breaking association mandates and directives you are in contempt.
The iNACHI member shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to iNACHI, fellow iNACHI members, iNACHI employees, leadership or directors. Member(s) accused of acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall be reviewed by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from iNACHI.

Jonas you know little about truth and respect.

That would apply to Vern also… see how he spelled my name. You have done the same.

This has nothing to do with Vern or Vern’s work, you ‘tick’!

You get more and more annoying every day.

You have every right to report me to the ESOP.

Do it and shut up.

See you in hell!

JMHO!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

JFFREY.
IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE AND THE LAST PLACE YOU WILL SEE ME IF I CAN STAY TRUE TO HIS WORD AND HE GRANTS ME HIS PROMISED GIFT AND BLESSING IS IN HELL.
I did not have my caps lock on. I just thought you might be hard of hearing.:wink:
you have been told by enough Canadian members.

Now every INACHI member deserves respect.
It is hard enough to educate, ask questions and become a solid home inspector wearing the INACHI logo prourly without being tormented by fellow members.

It is hard enough to gain one inch of ground in the CROWDED industry without other members like yourself condoning the great achievement’s Canadian members have accomplished using a designation ***that a province openly accepted. ***

Every time you post negative remarks or torments about this associations CMI you slap each and every member in the face that dedicated their time and effort by creating the designation.
Every time you go after INACHI members with your condemnation or disapproval you again harm this great ASSOCIATION.
By the way Jeffrey INACHI it’s for all the members as a whole and not selective.
Please try to remember that.

You do not realize that you are taking food off of members plates, money from their banks possible stopping them from working and harming INACHI association do you?

YOU JUST WISH TO RANT YOUR LITTLE TANTRUMS AND BE DAMMED IN HELL IF ANYONE GETS HARMED ALONG THE WAY.

Your words ring true every-time I remember them.

The ahha moment AS YOU CALLED IT WHEN I FIRST NOTICED MEMBERS TORMENTING OTHER MEMBERS WHEN I FIRST WALKED INTO THIS GREAT ASSOCIATIONS MESSAGE BOARD…

Your definition Jeffrey; “when you finally realize that member that has tormented you was right.”
WRONG MATE!!! WRONG!!!

Now I try to realize my short comings and work even harder to make it right.
Time you started looking at all the individuals you are insulting and stop being a nuisance to INACHI.

I have lost more traction and even my f—ing financial income because of fools like you whom do not realize what you are doing.
YES FOOLS.

Time to put the respect back in the InterNACHI message board before more lose there lively hood.

dammit Nick and Joe. toughen up the dam board and stop members from high jacking others lively hoods and INACHI as a whole.

Sorry for the long post but this has been going on way to long.

Purchase that mirror yet???

How did you attain yours Marc A.B.

Get some professional help, you BADLY NEED IT NOWt!!!
G

Mr. Larin.
I am going to stop this protest on the InterNACHI MB.
ONLY!

Mr. Larin.
I admit I am ashed to be a member because of you and Marc A. B.
I will be doing some searching.
My protest will not stop but my membership is not for long.

Nick G. was emailed everything. No one question ever came up about the validity of my witness.

All the best.
If the day comes you became a voice of Home Inspections in Quebec I will depart sir.
I have personally met you and Marc A. B. and say I am sickened and saddened that you think you deserve anything but a good long look at.

I attended the condo commission inquest and know home inspectors and the brokerage need separation.

I cannot attest to you 2 as home inspectors but you will do anything, anything to be part of a process and be seen as something you most definitely are not.
AT ARMS LENGTH and without comfits of Interest.

I would even give up being a home inspector and more if others could only see and hear what I have from the likes of you two.
You sicken me. you have lied to my face to many times.