FLORIDA HOME INsPECTOR LICENSE

Scroll east just a little bit. Only 45 minute to the ocean blue and that is at IDLE speed. I could be there in 10 minutes at normal speed. Nice try though. Here is a link to help you out a bit on the terminology http://www.boat-ed.com/wa/course/glossary.htm

Linus-

Is that the Meeker Construction Company. I don’t think so. Its nice to see that there are inspectors from other than Florida that agree with what most of us believe in.

We just have to listen to the rantings of a mad man.

WTF Linas… it’s only a coupla lefts and a right down the canal to open water (approx 5 miles) :p:twisted::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hey, I’m close to Lake Michigan…30 miles.:p:p:p

But you didn’t post a picture, did you?? :mrgreen:

As the matter of fact, I just took this one from my office window.:p:p:p

Bell Inspection 012.JPG

Just curious, why is it labeled Bell inspection? :roll:

Because he’s a “ding-dong” :mrgreen:

Damn guys, you just can’t leave Mike alone can you. Mike you should start a “how to really piss people off class” and charge them $500 a semester.

Mikey, I like this qualification on your resume;

**Areas of Expertise: **

• **[size=1]Dealing With Building Inspectors [/size]

[size=1]WTF? :roll:[/size]

BUSTED !!!
This is exactly why there is a vetting process in place for newbies !!!

HI Licensing might not be such a bad thing in Florida, hey?

I hate to bust all of you guys bubbles But I was referring to actual official county building officials not people who decided one day to call themselves home inspectors and start inspecting peoples houses.

I am accepting registrations now. Just send email and paypal the money to me, classes will be online. I am sure you will find the course to be as beneficial as any of the courses you will have to take for the State. If you wish to look at my resume any further just look it up at monster.com That resume was not intended for public viewing. The one on monster still has the inspector part on it.

That Google search of my name you just did won’t turn up anything.:shock::shock:

Don’t you just love Google Alerts!?! :smiley:

Here is Mike normal day::roll:
Gets up in the morning take a dump
Drinks a cup of cheap coffee and one piece of toast
Gets on his computer to figure out what else to complain and to whom
Sends a few messages in difference chat rooms and hope someone answers
Then his day really starts. Once he pisses up a few folks than he tries to make up :—)
Once the day is over he counts how much money he made… ZERO](*,)
*WTF I am a general contractor I need to figure out how can I hire inspectors to work for me…Dam… nobody will…oh, well, I’m lucky I’m on welfare…who needs to work…
Mike get a job! How about: HOME DEPOT the garden center inspecting plants.:-({|=

You are CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Seeing that you posted this under one of my posts you must assume I was researching you. You and John and just like the little gnats that buzz around dogs peckers. I don not even notice you guys. I have never researched you because I do not care about you. I know this is hard for you to take because you obviously have a crush on me but it is true. I have never even visited your award winning website.

That’s funny.:wink:

Good luck finding out who is checking you out. Let us know.