FLORIDA HOME INsPECTOR LICENSE

I don’t really give a c r a p where it is going. It is leaving my pockets. Don’t forget the insurance guys will get theirs also. I am glad it is what everyone wanted enjoy.

Mike,
I have resisted the urge to say anything, but you were the one doing the pee pee dance around here for days and weeks when you thought you would not have to do anything but continue on with a GC license, no Home inspector training and even went so far as to imply you would put all your competition out of business with your superior intellect and contracting experience. Your continual juvenile comments indicate you do not give a flip about the Home inspection business or industry. This is just a side job for you until things pick up. If that is your attitude than you really do not belong in this business as that only harms the other inspectors in FL and around the country in general because that reflects in the way you will do your inspections. You sound like a petulant child who has been told he needs to do his homework before he can watch television. I don’t know how old you are but I am betting you are a young man. At least your attitude and demeanor gives that impression. If that is the kind of inspector you plan to be we don’t need MORE junkyard inspectors in the business. There are already too many now. It hurts the public because, bottom line, all you care about is …the bottom line and how it affects you and going to cost you money. Frankly, I don’t think you meet the Ethics requirements to be a member of this or any other Home Inspector Organization. I hope I am wrong, but rarely am when when it comes to people.

Doug,
I don’t give a rats a s s what you think and will give you no other that this response. You are correct all I care about is the bottom line. Those of you who think this is going to do anything other than cause you headaches and cost you money are foolish. I have been self employed since 1990 and am 40 years old. I have been a contractor first a specialty then a G.C. since the late 80’s. I have been dealing withe the State for more years than a lot of those in this group have been in business. I am glad for all of you who see this as a victory. Enjoy it. I personally will be hurt by this and do not expect any sympathy from anyone here but I will express my dislike of things as long as i am able to type.

It’s not that bad Mikey, you can still do your $35 wind mits can’t you???:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

So in other words, you only come here to rant and vent because you sure as hell do not contribute anything.

It’s a stressful lifestyle!!:wink:

Apparently!:wink:

Illinois is a licensed state. We had up to around 3500 licensed inspectors prior to our last license renewal. Only about 900 renewed. Right now we’reback up to 2000 with 6 months left before we have to renew again. Inspections have dropped off since the $8000 rebate has expired. Good luck with your new license program. You’ll need it!!!

WOW! after reading many of your childish rants I thought you were about 25; at the oldest. :shock:

I recieved this email last night, haven’t really followed this but may be of interest to some.

Now thats going to put Mikey out of buisness.:smiley:
wait for…here it comes…

-XYou guys are totally wrong! Mike do not have a job, he spend his time in this board just complaining in wining about the business. I have no idea why he wasted $289.00 to belong to InterNACHI. Belonging to an associating do not bring any revenues, you have to go to work and if you do not have any work than you expend your time in a chat room. I think Mike is using our board to attract attention and chat, chat and chat. So one thing can be done and is: Ignore this guy:roll:

Mobil smart phone. With this wonderful new technology you can actually keep up to date on things while you are out in the field. Have fun getting and maintaining 2 licenses.

Gentlemen-

If mikey is complaining about the costs of everything to be certified and licensed home inspector, maybe he should get rid of the SMART phone that costs money.

Mike, if you think that all that ranting and raving is going to turn those of us who are full time quality inspection firms, you better go back to school to learn another profession. Maybe it’s the quality of your construction work that is why you are not busy. i have other contractors who are extremely busy and competative with their pricing.

Guess we will wait and see.

Real contractors build real homes. Here’s a few pics of a $5.9 mil. home going up on the north side of Chicago.

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

see below

Thanks for you concern but I will be just fine. Enjoy the view from the back yard of my paid off home. Yes that is a South Florida full ocean access waterway. :mrgreen:

That’s funny.:p:p

But true.

The address on your resume has you here. No beachfront in sight. I think you’re FOS!!:p:p