Foundation removal for HVAC

If you look up at floor joist above that restricted ) squeezed and bent ) HVAC branch line it is not moisture. It is wet. Dripping wet.
Ready for organic life to take hold. The type of life that likes wood cellulose.
Boot clamp may be loose.

Controlling crawl space humidity.
Vented, vapor barrier in contact with the ground.
Vapor barrier.
Most of the moisture in the crawl space is not coming from the ground. Since some
moisture does
, it is a problem that has to be addressed.
Vapor barrier.
Venting
Unassisted airflow in and out of the crawl space via foundation vents is minimal, and not much of a factor in controlling crawl space moisture.
The Standard Building Code specifies a ratio of foundation ventilation area to crawl space area.

Mechanical pressure control
The average relative humidity in the home without the vapor pressure controlled
device is 70%, whereas the home with the device averaged 52%. Using a fan only at
the right time becomes highly beneficial.
The problem becomes when to ventilate? Ventilation should occur only when
outdoor vapor pressure (moisture) is lower than crawl space vapor pressure.
Only mechanical ventilation can fulfill this requirement.
vapor pressure controlled device
They have a high efficiency HVAC to climate control the living area Mr. Fogarty.
The same has to be done to the crawl space.

So quick snark remarks and knee-jerk comments like Linas uses on me or I used in the past at times only places you inside the very same circle of conduct.
The one you are making lite of sir.
At certain times of the day I am rushed to cram as much information as I can.
Too do the most I can. It will be digested when I have quite time.
Yes I make mistakes. Be patient.
I have several screens open to web sites, documents, my photos and things that are old school to experienced home inspectors.
Not to me sir.

Cramming in as much information as I can before the regular routine of the daylight hours or uneventful times enter life. That’s all.
I am caring for an elderly blind family member in poor health that has had her 4th stroke and just returned from rehabilitation.
So I am busy, to say the least.
Daylight hours
Then I am removed from my work or studies. Simple as that sir.
So the hypothetical at the moment is absurd and insulting.

I take it as an offense and ask you as a gentleman to avoid using slanderous comments at any INACHI MEMBER PLEASE.
It is a simple request.

Not many crawl spaces in Montreal Quebec by the way sir.
I have done 3 in 4 years of home inspections. Under 100.

The humidity and moisture in the atmosphere is is as great I suspect.
RH Averages mid 80’s in the summer months.
At times a frequent freeze and thaw cycle , with a 6.5 foot deep ground frost zone are our observations to hypothesize when doing inspections in Montreal Quebec.
So our atmospheric humidity levels are similar I suspect.

All I know Mr. Fogarty is that if those conditions exceeded in my region ( they do, but the seasonal temperature differences ) I would do everything in my power to understand, explain, and help my client understand.
If I was preforming a maintenance inspection, I would try to help him reduce the high humidity’s possible negative effects.

As for you comment about drugs.
America is the biggest pusher of drugs in the world. Monsanto that is poisoning the world and the Big Pharma that is eating away at your medicare social system with there intense greed and lobbing power.

1/3 of your jails are full of young black American men and native American men.
It is not a war on drugs. It is a business industry created by the wealthy.
To bad.
America could learn lessons from European counties and how they deal with substance abuse.