"Free" conference

Originally Posted By: Rick Oskirko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hi Nick et al:

The reference to the "FREE" members conference in Philadelphia for 2003 has disappeared. Is the conference postponed or cancelled?

Best regards.

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Rick,

No offense, but since you are an inactive, non-menber... what difference would it make to you anyway? You havent even posted where you hail from...

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Rick:

I am trying to listen carefully to the comments of our membership and act accordingly. Many members felt we were too Valley Forge/Philadelphia geocentric and felt excluded (by distance) from a Philly located convention. We are also trying to quash any unnecessary hierarchy (as much as practical) at NACHI so that we can live up to our claim of being cyberspace operated and member driven. Toward that end I have agreed to travel to other Chapter meetings as opposed to making members come to our headquarters (we don't want a headquarters).

Having said that, our NY NACHI Chapter is quickly becoming a convention itself. I understand we will have inspectors coming in from 7 States this Tuesday. Can you attend? Everyone is welcome.

Also visit: http://www.nachi.org/nynachi.htm
Nick

Hi Nick:

Yes I would love to attend, however, it's about 400 miles for me to get there. I guess that's why I was looking forward to attending a "convention", perhaps over a weekend.

Interestingly enough, I will be contacting an old friend in Boonton, NJ tonight to invite him to a 25th year reunion for our university graduating class back in Toronto, Ontario. Small World!

Please let me know about any get togethers that may be in the works.

Best regards,
Rick Oskirko.

Originally Posted By: mpatton

Where are you located?

Michael Patton

AA Home Inspection

Serving Northern KY & Greater Cincinnati OH

AA@AAHomeInspection.net
www.AAHomeInspection.net

Hello Michael:

I'm in Delaware, Ontario, not far from London and Port Huron, Michigan.

I hope to attend the ASHI, NAHI and CAPHI conferences in the next year. If NACHI were to hold one that was not free then that's AOK with me too.