Goodman air handler

from the pics I attached, can you tell me if that conglomeration of small copper tubes is supposed to be
on the outside of the unit. I was told that all Goodmans have this, but since my unit is a 2 piece, there isn’t
enough room to move it to the inside. Thanks
(sorry, I dont’ know how to attach pics on this forum)