Grow-Ops

Indoor grow ops are not bound by the tradditional harvest time such as an outside grow operation.

And they say the people running the grow-ops are the crooks. :shock:

And venting. Throughly check all venting including vents from exhaust fans, furnace, WH, and fire places.

I did an inspection once for an out of town client who I never met. There were many indications that the client was purchaseing the house for a grow operations. The purchase never went though.

I did the same thing but this was a long time ago before we new much about grow Houses .
After the bust I then understood the strange questions I was asked .
We some times to late get smart.
I guess it is not my decision to know that they are looking for a grow house.
What if they where not and I made a bad decision.
I prefer to be like Colonel Klink I noooooooooo Nothinggggg

Roy Cooke sr

Roy buddy it was SGT SCHULTZ, I wonder how many inspectors are old enough to remember the show. The million dollar question is what show are we talking about and who was the star. No cheating using the internet.

Raymond please my wife is reading this. \:D/ \:D/ :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hogan’s Heros

staring Bob Crane

I never go to see the last episode but apparently after the war ended and they back to their civilaian lives, Shultz was really the owner of a multi million dollar toy company.

I ignore grow ops, that is to say I never mention the dope.

If I see mold I say the same old thing…

I have seen many things in my short time as an inspector… All the way from giant dildoes to meth lab stuff… I always ignore the specifics and will give a narrative on meth houses as it pertains to the paticular home… I never call the police as it is way past my simple job to judge such things…

I think it best to inspect the home, report what you see to your clients , get the check and leave… you are done.

JMO