GutterStuff Introduction

One home I inspected had this system and there was some heavy moss and vegetation growing out of the sponge.

I would think there is some maintenace involved to keep this from happening.

Most people feel if they have a gutter cover system they never need to maintain the roof drainage.

I had a product called the water fall gutter cover for Trane. (Garbage)

The plastic screens they sell at home centers garbage

I have a product called the gutter brush. Simple product and it does require maintenace. Product costs about 2-3 cents a foot.

The helicopters this year were terrible form the maple trees.

I would say the sponge is similiar to the brush.

I think most gutter products are over priced like the helmet and leaf gaurd.

Just my 2-3 cents worth

I’ve yet to find one gutter leave guard performing as intended.

David,

I agree with you. When it comes to maintenance, there is some required with the GutterStuff product. The fact that you can spray a water hose over the top or use a leaf blower to blow off the surface makes it really easy to clean off if the debris is stubborn. I do this on my garage because of all the helicopters that fell this spring. Shortly after they fell we had heavy rains that soaked them into place. They weren’t going anywhere for awhile. I decided to spray them off and it took only 10 minutes to do both sides of my garage. The product did it’s job and didn’t allow any of that debris to get into my downspouts and clog them up. It also wouldn’t have allowed the debris to get into my laterals if I were connected directly to the sewer system. I liked the fact that I can be assured that I am not sending debris into problem areas and at the same time, I don’t have to spend much time at all cleaning my gutters often for the fear of having to make costly repairs when things get clogged up.

David,

Regarding the moss, GutterStuff has a germicide in the product in order to prevent moss growth. There is also a UV Protectant built in.

This product will also prevent mosquitoes from breeding in your gutters. Other bugs and animals don’t like the product and they don’t play in it or with it.

I like the fact that Mosquitioes won’t breed in your gutters with GutterStuff because here in the midwest we have a real problem due to all the rain we have had in June.

Leaf blower with a 10’ tube extension that is hooked on the end. It attaches to the end of the leaf blower, the hooked section goes in the gutter and away we blow. No more ladders or getting on roofs. Stan

Yea, that works great if you don’t mind leaves being blown all over you.

That has never been a problem. I do have to blow them off the landscaping next to the house, but that is a 2 minute job. Stan

Last week heard from a homeowner that had small trees growing in his gutters and with his existing gutter cover in place, he had no way of cleaning the gutters out.

He was happy to hear that she could purchase GutterStuff at his local Ace Hardware (SKU # 5406087). He removed the existing gutter cover, which wasn’t very easy he found, cleaned out the gutters,and installed GutterStuff.

Now he has a product that he can actually clean off if he needs to. Since he has a ranch house, he will be able to do it from the ground with a water hose or could use the leaf blower attachment that was suggested in the earlier post. Considering his house and it’s location, he will most likely not have to do much because the wind will do the bulk of the work for him. Since the debris sits on top of the GutterStuff, the wind will easily move the debris off the gutters.

I have some pictures which I will post on the website. I’m sorry it’s taking so long to develop the site. With my limited tech knowledge I have to rely on others to help me with it. Soon we will have it in place. I’ll make sure that we offer the rebate coupon to the membership ASAP.

We are close to having the website ready. Sorry for the delay.

We will attach a page to the website www.gutterstuff.com

We will offer a rebate and a form will be available on the website.

For now, please see the website www.gutterstuff.com.

You can receive a rebate if you buy GutterStuff prior to seeing the rebate coupon. Simply keep your receipt and your UPC codes. Each piece has a UPC code attached to it.

Let me know if you don’t see it in your local hardware store. We will make sure to contact them and will assist you with the purchase.

The show will be up soon too- we are waiting for the rain to stop so we can put Paige up on the roof to install it!

No need to wait for it to stop raining, just send her up in a white tee shirt. That will bring in the ratings.

Question for you Ted…

On a heavy rain storm, if the gutterstuff material is placed into an average gutter, wouldn’t that only allow so much volume of water to enter the gutter, then overflow the edges due to inadequate volume? This would then require that the gutter be designed much bigger to make up for the loss of volume?

For instance, when a gutter is handling a larger field of a roof, the gutter and downspout must be a bigger version in order to adequately handle the volume of water it is taking on.

You are adding a material into a gutter, which of course is taking away gutter and downspout volume necessary to handle a large rain storm. I’d like to see a demo on the video which shows the performance of GUTTERSTUFF during a heavy rain storm.

Why wait for it to stop? A downpour is the ultimate time for the video. Start waterproofing that camera.

The show is finally up! Check it out. Thanks Ted!

We just showed Ted installing it. It has been raining, and Nick couldn’t wait to get the show up. It really is a cool product though.

How does it perform in heavy rain Ted?

Thanks Ted! We had a lot of fun and think GutterStuff is a really great product.

Here is the LINK

Can the product be purchased in Canada as of yet

Nick, Valerie, Paige, and Ben, I had a lot of fun developing the video and I really enjoyed working with you.

The video looks great and shows the product well. GutterStuff is very easy to understand. it’s effectiveness is above and beyond all the other products out there. Because it is a Do it Yourself product, the general population now has an opportunity to have gutter protection at an affordable price.