Has this ever happened to you?

All good suggestions Ray!!

Mr. Puchaser have you knowledge of operating a dozer or other tracted demolition vehicles? :mrgreen:

Erby:

Up here we usually see 8-9 up to 13-16 inches of insulation in attics and the ceiling joists/bottom chords are covered. In just about all newer housing the attics are blown with loose fill which you’ll never get re-fluffed to original loft after crawling/walking through it.

These are reasons not to go into attics unless something needs closer attention!

Ray

I have done inspections that needed the heavy equipment that you are referring to!!
</IMG>

Brian:
If you WANT to go in the attic, you can always find a way and justify a reason.

If you DON"T WANT to go in the attic, you can always jfind an excuse.

Just know your own limitations and stay within them.

Mario: I’m NOT talking about telling them to ditch the **house, **but the white plastic vent **hose. **(That’s HOSE, not HOUSE)

If you truly had more brain cells (had to put it on a personal level, didn’t you) then you would be able to read and tell the difference between hose and house and you’d know the “poor” was an expression of sympathy rather than a reference to your wallet.

If I didn’t have to leave for an inspection soon, I’d take awhile and write a more witty and scathing reply, just for kicks with the appropriate smiles of course, as I don’t really care whether you, or any of the other minimalists want to continue doing a “minimalist” inspection or not. In lieu of the long scathing reply, I’ll just leave you with this.

Will I Live To Be 90? (from the jokes thread)

I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After
two visits and exhaustive
lab tests, he said I was doing “fairly well” for my age.

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn’t
resist asking him, “Do you think I’ll live to be 90?”

He asked, “Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?”
“Oh no,” I replied. “I’m not doing drugs, either.”

Then he asked, “Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?”
I said, “No, my former doctor said that all red
meat is very unhealthy!”

“Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing
golf, sailing , hiking, or bicycling?”
“No, I don’t,” I said.

He asked, “Do you gamble, drivefastcars, or have
a lot of sex?”
“No,” I said. “I don’t do any of those things.”

He looked at me and said, "Then, why do you care?

Erby

My intentions were not to get personal,I’m just messing with you.
I know the meaning you were trying to convey (look at the smiles in my post) in your post including the washroom exhaust terminating just below the roof vent. When you say hose I’m thinking garden hose :stuck_out_tongue: .
That was a good catch BTW.

Can we at least agree to disagree?
</IMG>

I feel appropriately messed with!:stuck_out_tongue:

I also feel appropriately hosed.:stuck_out_tongue: But it still should be replaced with a smooth wall “house”:stuck_out_tongue:

I agree that we disagree.

But this is such a wonderful place to disagree. We all learn from differing opinions.

Now I’m to hosed to write a long witty reply.

You are a good sport Erby!! How did your inspection go today?
</IMG></IMG></IMG>