Helping other HI

Originally Posted By: dvalley
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Quote:
Man i need some more help these peoples be gettin mad bout the home inspection prosess.

This is a joke...RIGHT![](upload://p5opi06Vte1NTOZ2aCqbwVMQKCI.gif)

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: ppemberton

B Ray wrote:
If a person wanting to become a HI and they were asking questions ,would you help them or try to discourage them ,because they maybe another HI competeing against you. If they were asking about NACHI also ,would that make a difference in your answers.
The reason I'm asking , there is 1 NACHI HI in my area and was curious the response I could expect. I know that everyone responds differently towards a newbie asking questions,was just curious if being in NACHI might make this person open up more freely .

Originally Posted By: Ronald Reedy

I think you could have worded it different showing show just a little more knowledge then your client had

Ok NJ check it out: cause it cold out and I do not want to cause damage

Then there is: potential problems that could occur from operating an A/C unit when the ambient temperature is below 65 degrees. Removing the indoor heat and transferring it to the outdoors.

I am in Florida and most of my clients for HI do not have heaters but sure have air!. OH any good pizza places up in Jorsey ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
The best place to start your real estate transaction is with the home inspection