Hey Nick...

joey, the best present I could get would be a demonstration of that new gun on yourself! :mrgreen: BTW, are you going to do the elf thingy this year, or stick to the troll gig? You better be good… you better not shout… or Santa… Claus… will dress you… like a kraut! :mrgreen:

Calling fellow members “racist” is professional?? You need to head back to school Little Kenny.

Love Ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

Silly me I just figured you would put me on your mercy killing list, what’s up too busy? :stuck_out_tongue:

Beserkeson, don’t you ever tire of lying? I heard your tongue drags on the floor…is that true?
:roll:

Speaking the truth is always professional.

Man up you ****ing asshole, or are you just too yellow to refused to own up to what you said?

Never mind you lying puke, I’ll just post a copy below and everyone can make up their own mind, you see that is the way things are done in America & at NACHI, better get used to it.

I already gave the definition, but as usual, you cannot understand plain english. But I do understand your bitterness joey, it must be terrible being stuck in that body, with a Demon! Poor little fella!

Come on you puke, give us another lie about your hatred & death wish for your fellow NACHI members, spin it real good, so if your Momma reads this even she’ll believe you.