Home Inspections in Europe

Can anyone give any info on home inspection in europe? More specific home inspections in Portugal.

Hi Graciano.

Not sure of specific info you are looking for, but in Portugal, as in much of Europe, Home Inspectors are called “Surveyors”. Here are some links to get you started.

Hope it helps.




Graciano, are you interested in performing inspections abroad?

Someone gave me a green square for this one, who ever you are , kind Sir, thank-you !

I am on my way back ! :slight_smile:

That was me. Glad to oblige anyone who provides helpful links… Many of us have (at one time or another) been deemed "slightly unhelpful in the past!

Is addition, this appears to be a highly regarded assocaition, and may be able to provide you with more answers: http://www.rics.org/

Thanks for all the help.

I have properties in Portugal, and I spend a bit of time in Portugal during the year. It would be nice if could earn some income when am there. From what I have read so far the home inspection sector is pretty new there.