Home inspector dies stateside.

A home inspector has died after the home she was inspecting blew up.

Stay sharp out there guys and gals.
My condolences to the family.

Very well said, Robert!

Thank you!!!
G

Gilles, what about putting a CSST class together for Quebec homies?
I have to renew mine and I will be attending Cégep André-Laurendeau.
I have done the course three times. Man am I getting old. The certification is good for 10 years.

I have to wait for enough English participants before I can start my class but I am sure you could muster up enough Quebec InterNACHI members. It is if you have not done a CSST already.

I have been promoting the idea for some time now.
I even asked the director at Cégep André-Laurendeau back in 2011 and he was keen on the idea.
Keep me posted please.

Regards
Robert

Gilles, I see you share a LinkedIn connection with real estate brokers. Many by the way.
One particular said he does not know me, did not recognize me over the phone after I introduced myself to him many times and even used my company name while said he never left a review on my Google plus page.
Interesting, Gilles.

What do you really do to help Quebec InterNACHI inspectors and the industry?
Defending their right to inspect a home without intimidation?

Awaiting your reply.

Robert… STOP THIS SH*T!!!

You began this thread as a Memorial to a fallen inspector, and in three posts have degraded it to another attack hoping to begin another pissing match!
You should be ashamed of yourself!

Mr. Yeung can be a real POS when he runs out of meds at the end of the month. The August shipment must be late arriving.

There are a lot of great Americans who give help to others .
I wonder why you and Jeffery feel you need to be part of a Canadian discussion .

Well that’s somewhat ignorant and classless of a comment!

The thread subject matter is about: US Home Inspector dying.

All other unrelated comments can go where they belong: Another thread or the ever popular Thrash compactor.

Can we get back to the subject at hand which is a thread in honour of Clara?

Regards,
Pat

Thanks Pat. Here’s the link to the US thread regarding Clara… https://www.nachi.org/forum/f2/inspector-dies-after-recently-evicted-home-explodes-113455/

Typical Pat he follows Roy and has his typical complaint .
Question pat How many OntarioACHI paid members are there .
I see the is now 3 openings in the Board of Directors .