Maryland/Northern Virginia Home Inspection firm, in business for over 30 years, is seeking to add several home inspectors to their staff. The home inspectors provide residential inspection services with the ability to identify mechanical and structural defects, inform and educate the client in verbal and written format about the condition of the property. This is an awesome home inspection operation looking for awesome people who reside in Northern Virginia and Montgomery County, MD.
The company is dedicated to training and mentoring with a solid plan and systems in place, plus the business, to handle the hiring of multiple inspectors. This company offers a competitive pay scale, perks, incentives to increase income, and a positive team environment and company culture.
This company wants their inspectors to JUST do inspections and ancillary services and not have to deal with administrative and marketing tasks. That’s why they have marketing reps and office staff who all believe in taking good care of their inspectors. That’s great news in this profession!
Company covers E&O, Licensing Fees, Continuing Ed, Dues Laptop, Reporting Software, Tools, Infrared Camera, Mold Kit and all other equipment needed to do the job. Provides training and certification needed for all the services they provide.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a basic knowledge of construction or experience with remodeling, handyman/do-it-yourself projects, electrician or other related trades. An - - Engineering background is a definite plus.
- Be personable, easy going with strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively and professionally with all stakeholders in a real estate transaction
- Have a servant’s heart, a willingness to help others and go the extra mile for customers and co-workers
- Be attentive to detail technically with the ability to discern client personalities quickly
- Have an ambition for personal and professional success
- Be a sponge when it comes to learning. Have the ability and passion to learn quickly. This company will train the ideal candidate equipping them with the knowledge and skill needed for a very rewarding and lucrative career
- Have a professional, clean-cut appearance.
- Enjoy working in a family oriented, team focused, friendly work culture
- Possess excellent computer skills and ability to learn reporting software
- Experience in the home inspection profession is favorable but not required to apply.
Compensation is commissioned based with very generous incentives to increase earning potential. This company’s inspectors make between $50-$100K annually.
Benefits include health insurance and 401(k) with match