WIN Home Inspection is seeking an additional home inspector. The position could be part-time or full-time. It could also start part-time and eventually grow to full-time.
The candidate must have the following attributes.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in residential construction or related field
- The ability to speak professionally and clearly communicate to clients and agents is critical
- Client-focused, friendly demeanor
- Diligent, punctual and detail oriented
- Having a South Carolina Home Inspector license is a plus but is not required at the time of hire.
- Able to perform the physical requirements of lifting, climbing on roofs, and into attics and crawl spaces
- Works well independently
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
- Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements are required
- Perform residential home inspections
- Verbally present the inspection findings to the client
- Produce written reports to clearly communicate the current condition of the home
What We Offer
- Well established and growing company
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- SC licensing support, if needed
- On the job and on-going training
- Company vehicle and apparel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year