Family owned Inspection Firm serving the Upstate of South Carolina is seeking Certified Inspectors to join us part- or full-time or as occasional contractors.
We have experienced rapid growth and our calendar is usually full 1-2 weeks out. We have lost a few inspections so it’s time to bring on board additional inspectors.
If you could use more work, we’d appreciate hearing from you.
- SC Licensed Home Inspector or willing to earn prior to employment. No employment will be offered until you are licensed.
- Prefer construction, real estate, or quality assurance type experience
- Must be available M-F and at least one weekend day (full-time inspectors only)
- Must be very comfortable with computers, Microsoft office, internet, and adaptive use of all resources
- Must be very professional, people-oriented and prompt; have excellent English speaking and writing skills; be very organized; and pay great attention to details.
- Clean driving record and background check
- Ability to handle physical requirements of the job
- Must engage in continuing education and professional development opportunities
Must be willing to engage realtors, clients, trades, and vendors with professional, positive, can-do attitude with a servant leadership mentality.
- General Liability/E&O Insurance
- VERY Attractive percentage based compensation
- Weekly direct deposit
- Report writing and inspection management system provided
- Phone answering and support - allows you to focus on the inspection
- Marketing/advertising paid for by us
- Efficient appointment scheduling and notification system
BONUS PLAN - QUARTERLY and ANNUAL BONUS OPPORTUNITIES - WE WORK HARD - WE CELEBRATE HARD!
We will assign our inspections to our inspectors first to keep you busy, and we will work the overflow. That allows us to market and continue to build the business.
If interested, respond with your name, number, email, city/zip code and InterNACHI ID (or cert. link). Also, let us know about all the inspection services you are qualified for and have the resources to provide. A resume would also be a great item to include to display your writing and formatting skills.
We are looking for long-term quality inspectors. As we are family owned, you will be a part of the family and treated as such, personally and financially as we grow together and continue to build this exciting brand. Opportunities for other real estate related growth is available as we build our portfolio of services.
If you’re ready to grow, receive the compensation you deserve, and are willing to take ownership of what you do - this is the Inspection Firm for you.