Hot PIC: After weeks on the road doing the Marketing Tour, I finally get to go home.

Many thanks to Nathan Thornberry, Mike Crow, and my lovely driver/assistant Christina.

It’s a hard job, but someone has to do it… LOL

Great job Nick! I’ve heard a ton of positive comments about what a great job you did.

Hope you enjoyed and sure you will look back thinking it was worth it.
Gotta feel beat though.

It was worth it. I got to meet more than 1,000 InterNACHI members.

7 of them in Rochester alone!

Man time flies when you are having fun…that was the fastest non-stop 4 hours of priceless marketing insight I have had in years. Brilliant guys thank you again Mike, Nick, Nathan and all the team for a great boost to the week and coming to Orlando!
[RIGHT]

[/RIGHT]

Nick I had a great time. Cant wait to put to use the information you guys gave out… Time to drink all the kool-aid. Thanks again.

Aaahhh the life of a rock star! :slight_smile:
Great job Nick. Nothing but positive comments about the tour. Hopefully I’ll get to make it to Marketing World Tour 2013!

Thank you again Nick! I learned a lot, and have already stated using some of it. I also learned where the “Tilted Kilt” is in Jacksonville. You never know when that might come in handy too!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nathan, Thank you for the book! I’m about 1/2 way through and it’s a great read. I will be in touch soon concerning some other things.

Thanks Nick, Nathan and Mike.