11 Likes
5 Likes

Rest In Peace, Bob.

5 Likes

Terrible news

6 Likes

Sad news. Rest in Peace, Bob…Godspeed. :pray:

6 Likes

He will not be forgotten, but remembered by many. R.I.P. my friend.

8 Likes

Condo Bob is now in a condo at the top. I miss him already.

6 Likes

condolences to his family. RIP Bob.

4 Likes

Rest in peace my friend

3 Likes

RIP Brother Bob…

4 Likes

Please, let people know when services will be.

Bob was a close friend. Everyone in the Chicagoland Chapter is in shock.

5 Likes

My sincere condolences to his Family, Friends and colleagues. He will be missed!

1 Like

This doesn’t seem possible. Bob was always so energetic and enthusiastic. He enjoyed being contentious online, but it was usually all in fun. He was really a fun guy in person and great conversationalist. Bob was the kind of guy you could sit and talk with for hours. He was passionate about home inspection.

Bob Represented the best of the home inspection community. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. We just talked this just past Saturday about electrical stuff. I will miss his wit. I will miss his wisdom. I will miss him.

5 Likes

Rest in peace Bob! Prayer for the family

2 Likes

This is devastating. Condo Bob was a prime fixture of the forum for years and never held back. His banter was funny, entertaining and most importantly educational. It amazes me that someone who was so full of life a few days ago is just gone. I hope that InterNACHI can find a way to keep Bobs memory alive perhaps with a member award.

1 Like

Bob was one of the good ones. I had the chance to hang out with him in Vegas a handful of years ago at a NACHI convention and watched him take on Tim Spargo in an arm-wrestling match…good times.

Rest in Peace, Bob.

4 Likes

Rest in peace, Bob

2 Likes