This thread is dedicated exclusively for those students currently enrolled in the InterNACHI course titled, “*Indoor Air Quality for Inspectors.”
Take the Indoor Air Quality for Inspectors course now
Students are free to pose questions and comments here and join in the conversation with other students. The thread will be monitored by the course program manager.
Most of us spend much of our time indoors. The air that we breathe in our homes, in schools, and in offices can put us at risk for health problems. Some pollutants can be chemicals, gases, and living organisms like mold and pests.
By attending this session, participants will:
- learn about the factors affecting Indoor Air Quality (IAQ);
- understand the role moisture plays in IAQ;
- learn about moisture movement;
- learn pollutant remediation techniques; and
- understand the requirements of ASHRAE 62.1989 and ASHRAE 62.2-200
In keeping with InterNACHI’s commitment to Continuing Education, this course is open and free to all members, and can be taken again and again, without limit.
Contact: Director of Education, Ben Gromicko firstname.lastname@example.org