- 1,000 cash from [PRO-LAB](http://www.nachi.org/50000retailoutlets.htm) (Nick already procured the from PRO-LAB and will send it to the winner direct).
- 1 ticket to 3 Days of Secrets Revealed www.3daysofsecretsrevealed.com from Mike Crowe. It is their 5th annual event - all about marketing.
- A mold sampling pump from PRO-LAB $500 value.
- Max Life 369 Tripod flashlight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRx0ACcMbE
- 1,000 (an entire case) of InspectorBoost.com brochure paper. $315 value.
- A set of http://www.nachi.org/multitoolset.htm.
- 3 tape measures.
- Some Hertz discount cards.
- 1 Basic Electrical Theory book from Mike Holt http://www.nachi.org/holtdailydoorprize2007.htm.
- 1 Tribble http://www.nachi.org/tribbles.htm.
- 10 Environmental Concerns books http://www.nachi.org/environmentalconcernsbook.htm.
- 1 Inspection presentation kit from Jay Keany https://estore01.site-secure.net//ce…ef=prv&id=1673
- 5 LED Microwave oven testers http://www.nachi.org/microwaveovenleakdetectors2006.htm.
- Inspect and Protect book from Keith Swift: www.keithswift.com
- Other stuff from Lisa such as www.nachi.org/emblem.htm and www.nachi.org/decal.htm
Here is how to win (you have to know a bit about football to win this one, and you’ll need a calculator):
Pick the winner of the Super Bowl. Winner of this contest must first correctly guess the winning team of the Super Bowl.
Then pick a number based on this formula. Whoever guesses closest (may be under or over) out of those who correctly guessed the winning team wins the contest. Freak ties will be broken by the earliest to post or edit. Winner must post the winning team guess, and formula total guess.
The formula: Total number of points scored in the game + total number of first downs made + total number of passing yards + total number of rushing yards + total number of yards penalized + total number of sacks + total number of turnovers + total number of interceptions = ?
You can place your guess (1 per member) right up until the kick off of the Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 and edit your post right up until kick off, but again, there is a slight advantage to posting first in terms of freak tie breaking.
Best of luck.