The winner gets…
- 1 free year of website hosting via Home Inspector Pro’s www.homeinspectorpro.com 's new Inspection website service. The service allows you to build your own site with online editors, add photo galleries, upload sample reports, add unlimited pages, create link directories, SEO optimization and much more. The service will be live shortly and the winner will be one of the first to be set up.
- 2 tickets to 3 Days of Secrets Revealed
www.3daysofsecretsrevealed.com from Mike Crowe. It is their 5th annual event - all about marketing. - A set of http://www.nachi.org/multitoolset.htm.
- 3 tape measures.
- Some Hertz discount cards.
- 1 Manual for a Happy Home from Keith Swift http://www.keithswift.com/.
- 1 Basic Electrical Theory book from Mike Holt http://www.nachi.org/holtdailydoorprize2007.htm.
- 1 Tribble http://www.nachi.org/tribbles.htm.
- A big bunch of new InterNACHI 3-Mistakes brochures http://www.nachi.org/3mistakes.htm.
- 10 Environmental Concerns books http://www.nachi.org/environmentalconcernsbook.htm.
- 1 Inspection presentation kit from Jay Keany https://estore01.site-secure.net//certifiedNACHIstore/index.cfm?zonef=prv&id=1673
- Other stuff from Lisa.
Here is how to win…
Correctly guess the 4 winners of all 4 games. Or in other words, pick one team from each of these 4 matchups:
- Saturday, 4:30pm EST, FOX, Seahawks at Packers.
- Saturday, 8:00pm EST, CBS, Jaguars at Patriots.
- Sunday, 1:00pm EST, CBS, Chargers at Colts.
- Sunday, 4:30pm EST. FOX, Giants at Cowboys.
Then guess the total points scored (one number) in all 4 games by all teams combined.
We will choose the winner from the members who correctly guess all 4 winning teams by looking at their total points scored guess. The member who guesses closest to the total points scored wins. Winner can be under or over. Winner had to have correctly guessed all 4 winning teams though.
If there is still a tie (two or more members guess the 4 winners correctly and guess the total points scored with the same level of accuracy as each other) we will break the tie by earliest to post or edit.
You can place your guess (1 per member) right up until kick off of the first game on January 12th and edit your post right up until kick off, but again, there is a slight advantage to posting first in terms of tie breaking between members.
Best of luck.