This week (May 26, 2015) has an “Inspection Textbook” theme:
- Case of 40 “Now that you’ve had a home inspection” books, $108: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/now-that-youve-had-a-home-inspection-book.aspx
- “How to Run a Successful Home Inspection” book, $29.95: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/successful.aspx
- “How to Perform Mold Inspections” book, $29.95: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/how-to-perform-a-proper-mold-inspection-book.aspx
- “Residential Plumbing Overview” book, $29.95: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/residential-plumbing-overview.aspx
- “How to Perform Deck Inspections” book, $9.95: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/how-to-perform-deck-inspections.aspx
- “Inspecting the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior” book, $24.99: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/inspecting-the-attic-insulation-ventilation-and-interior-book.aspx
- “How to Perform Pool and Spa Inspections” book, $24.95: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/how-to-inspect-pools-and-spas-book.aspx
- “25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know” book, $14.95: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/25-standards-every-inspector-should-know.aspx
- “Structural Issues for Home Inspectors” book, $14.95: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/25-standards-every-inspector-should-know.aspx
- “International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties” book, $19.95: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/international-sop-for-inspecting-commercial-properties-book.aspx
- 2 InterNACHI Microwave Leak Detectors, $7.99: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/internachi-led-microwave-oven-testers-leak-detectors.aspx
- Flir VP50 Non-Contact Voltage Detector and Worklight, $34.99: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/flir-vp50.aspx
- Extech ET10 GFCI Tester, $12.99: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/extech-et10.aspx
- Handle Magnet for electrical panels, $10.95: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/powerful-ergonomic-handle-magnet.aspx
- Comfort Crawl Gloves, $28.00: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/comfort-crawl-gloves.aspx
- Free shipping.
Total Value: $402.51 (plus you’d normally have to pay shipping, we ship to the winner of the auction for free.)
- Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, May 26, 2015.
- Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
- You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
- Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be donated to the charity of the winner’s choice, in the winner’s name if possible. We’ll post a copy of the receipt for the donation.
- Inspector Outlet will ship the items above to the winner immediately.