Inspector Wanted for Multi-Inspector company in central Ohio

Locally owned and operated, our busy home inspection company is expanding, and we are looking to hire additional home inspectors in the central Ohio area. Don’t worry about the scheduling and the marketing, just focus on what you love doing… home inspections! Do not need to be licensed but would prefer. At minimum, must be able to meet state requirements for licensure.

Duties include performing home inspections, completing detailed reports, collecting testing samples, and WDI inspections. Must be able to physically lift and carry ladders, walk on a roof and enter crawlspaces.

Responsibilities include conducting home inspections in accordance with the state of Ohio standards of practice and our standards. Good communication and interpersonal skills are necessary. Must understand various systems of a house from roof to foundation. Systems include but are not limited to electrical, plumbing, mechanical, foundation, and HVAC.

Must be honest and reliable, have strong attention to detail and strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Must have good knowledge of computer or smart phone to create reports. Must be able to learn new programs and information and retain that knowledge. Must pass pre-employment drug testing, criminal background check and/or general reference check.

Hours are lighter in the Fall/Winter months and heavier in the Spring/Summer. Salary range is $45,000 to $70,000 a year.

Please send resume to clientcare@habitationinvestigation.com

1 Like

Laura, welcome to our forum!..Enjoy! :smile:

Thanks. I’m looking forward to checking the forum out more.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Laura :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Tell Jim I said hi and that I hope he’s staying out of trouble. :wink:

1 Like

Staying out of trouble? Funny man.

Showed this to Jim and he said hi! How have you been?

Been staying busy, although I gotta say I personally don’t like the current market conditions and wish it would get back to normal, unfortunately I thinks there’s not much chance of that happening anytime soon.

Take care!!