Inspector Wanted-NYC Metro area

Originally Posted By: pberman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

We are currently gathering resumes, in order to hire an inspector (partnership opportunity down the road). We currently serve the Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, & Nassau County markets. You must have your own vehicle, be articulate, and professional. We will provide all of the tools and uniforms. You must have a solid construction knowledge base. Inspection experience is a plus but not a must.

Please email a resume (doesn’t have to be fancy, just let us know who you are and where you have been) to: info@inspectyourhome.net

Pete Berman

Inspect Your Home, Inc

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Pete,

Have you had any luck finding an inspector?

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: pberman

Got one email so far. I am very surprised. I thought a lot of guys would be interested. I guess most people getting into the biz want to work on their own.

I am surprised we did not get a stronger response because of the high failure rate associated with this business. We see so many guys put ads in the yellow pages and be gone by the next year. I always compare the phonebooks year to year and guys disappear.

Our thought is to hire someone. After we see that we like them and they like us we will offer them a partnership stake. Similar to a law firm setup. IT is our belief that people do better when they own a stake.

If anyone is interested we are still accepting resumes.

Pete