Inspector Website Builder is the way to go!

Just wanted to take a sec to give my experience with Inspector Website Builder. When I started my business and needed a website, I spent several hours wasted on Wix, SquareSpace, and several other sites trying to build a simple website. After realizing it was going to take me far too long to make a quality site, I began researching website builders. Out of all the Inspector focused website services, Inspector Website Builder was the cheapest and easiest. They built me a solid, simple, and user friendly site and their team was very responsive to my requested changes and did exactly what I needed. I couldn’t be happier with my investment, which also saved me a ton of time to go do more inspections!

2 Likes

What’s this?..number five for IWB in two days !!
LOL

4 Likes

Apparently they get “gifts” for posting the great reviews, I read. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You say FREE. ? …

1 Like

WHAT!
That would be underhanded… … … … …

2 Likes

The last few posts used the exact same wording:

They built me a solid, simple, and user friendly site and their team was very responsive to my requested changes and did exactly what I needed. I couldn’t be happier with my investment, which also saved me a ton of time to go do more inspections!

4 Likes

WHAT!
That would be underhanded… … … … …

1 Like

I have noticed that many of the posts are worded similarly and touch on the same points, almost like they are all written by the same person. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m sure Inspector Website Builder is ok. But this is making it loose credibility.

3 Likes

I did not know there was any to be lost!

2 Likes

I don’t know if others are just reading our reviews and using is as a basis for theirs but definitely not the same person. lol. I was sent an email from IWB with a link to this forum and requesting an honest review. I would assume other recent customers were also sent the email which is why there’s been an influx of reviews this week. My business benefits from reviews on Goggle, Facebook, Etc. from happy customers so I’m always more than willing to provide an honest review of a company, especially when I am pleased with their customer service and/or product.

1 Like

Did you receive a gift?

Thanks, Matt, for sharing. I appreciate it. I want all InterNACHI® members to have a great website for their inspection business at an affordable price. Here are some tips about business and marketing that can be applied to your website and marketing plan: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKPEi6DdHVZxZiQbgSSjRHi0l2rPSb3HT

1 Like