InterNACHI acquires the Contractors Association

contractors association internachi

7 Likes

Interesting

I’m a contractor, and already an InterNACHI member - do I need a separate membership to access the contractor resources?

Tim

Nope, you’re good. Expect benefits particular to contractors in the coming months.

2 Likes

Welcome back to our forum, Timothy!..Enjoy! :smile:

How many of these “Contractor benefits” (yup I registered) are actually available to Canadians?

G

As a home inspector of InterNACHI and ICC certified in residential, zoning, property maintenance, and code enforcement, and with OSHA 30, I am EXCITED about this opportunity to be involved in the inspection process! AWESOME!!

1 Like

The states of NH, VT, and Maine don’t have contractor licenses. What would a contractor in those states need to do to use the title “contractor” or the available logos? Thanks for your time.

Welcome to our forum, Justin!..enjoy participating. :smiley:

I’m not sure if this will be helpful to you, mainly because I do not understand the question.
https://www.contractorsassociation.org/

From the website:
The International Association of Professional Contractors is dedicated to connecting contractors with the industry’s best online education and business resources. Its partnership with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors – InterNACHI® – gives contractors access to an exclusive InterNACHI® Contractor Membership. This type of InterNACHI® membership is designed specifically for contractors, including general contractors, roofers, remodelers, deck builders, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, septic system installers, water well drillers, HVAC contractors, masonry contractors, painting contractors, landscapers, and other special trade contractors.

Also:
Once you become a member of InterNACHI®, you will have access to the free use of the International Association of Professional Contractors seal.

1 Like

The way its spelled out on the logos page (Certification Logos for Your Inspection Business - InterNACHI®) is;

"The International Association of Professional Contractors logo is available for use by all current InterNACHI® Contractor Members and InterNACHI® members who hold a contractor license issued by their state/province.

You must be a current InterNACHI® Contractor Member or hold a contractor license issued by a state/province to use this logo."

Key terms in bold.

My question is: How does this work for folks in states that don’t have a state license available to them, but are still “contractors”?

1 Like

Yes, I see this is all ambiguous!

Maybe contacting NACHI directly will get you some answers.

2 Likes