InterNACHI members now get significant discounts from Grainger.

http://www.nachi.org/grainger.htm

Download your Grainger Card now: http://www.nachi.org/grainger.htm

Awesome thanks.

Many thanks to Sheilenna for putting it together for us.

I’m not kidding, I really use a lot of InterNACHI’s Deals and Discounts to save a ton of money. I don’t buy anything unless I check www.nachi.org/benefits.htm first to see if we get a deal.

Thanks Nick

But make the store discounts more accessible that having to go through that list.
Can I use a search bar and type discounts to get a list?

Yep. Once you sign up for the Super Deals (you have to register for it separately near the bottom of www.nachi.org/benefits ) you can use the search tools. You can even opt to have us email you when a local (local to you) new discount or InterNACHI deal becomes available.

InterNACHI also offers more than 140,000 local and national discounts from thousands of hotels, restaurants, movie theaters, retailers, florists, car dealers, theme parks, national attractions, concerts, and events.

InterNACHI also provides thousands of dollars of savings from vendors, including Costco, Sam’s Club, Sprint, Firestone, Papa John’s, DirecTV, T-Mobile, Dell, Target.com, Verizon Wireless, Overstock.com, Brooks Brothers, Gold’s Gym, LA Fitness, Bally Total Fitness, Inspector Outlet, and Hewlett-Packard.

Offers are also available from over 150 national attractions and theme parks, including the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Cirque du Soleil, and Six Flags.

Discount offers are redeemable in-store through printable and mobile coupons, online, and over the phone.

Grainger is just one of the 140,000 discounts that InterNACHI has procured for you and the Grainger discount applies to more than 400,000 products.

We’re coming up with a new tagline for InterNACHI: “InterNACHI… if you’re not a member, you’re too stupid to inspect.” :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool benefit. I will be using mine today because I was already looking at a few items from them. Thanks

Recommendation: Use Spellcheck before you go flinging statements around about being “too” stupid!!! :roll:

Great deal thanks

Cool… The discounts now bring them to about 10% over retail.

Jeff

Any discounts for Verizon cell service.

Tahnks!

“If the shoe fits…”
:roll:

Hello! Does it work in Canada too? I need tools …tools need me… Well îm kidding but there is a Ackland Graingers shop in my city …it’s a great deal.
Thank you!

Yes. U.S. and Canada. I’m done with doing U.S.-only deals.

Nice thank you ������

My pleasure! Always honed in on great discounts for InterNACHI members.

Nick, seeing Julie Simard is a new member, what did you say about New Eyes?