Iran Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei killed

Iran closes Strait of Hormuz to international shipping

Prepare for higher gas and heating prices.

1 Like

Evening, Marcel. Hope to find you well.

Trump’s claim, as with the many claims he makes, that Iran will soon have a missile that can hit the U.S was not backed by intelligence reports, and appears to be exaggerated.
Nothing new there…

I thought he/the US demolished/obliterated! Iran’s capability’s last year?
The White House’s comment comes days after a senior Trump aide said Iran is one week away from having material for nuclear bomb.
US re-asserts 2025 strikes ‘obliterated’ Iran’s nuclear …

I recommend the US reinvests in renewable sustainable energy if they want to drive down the price of gas. Many Electric cars don’t need gas… :thinking:

2 Likes

like when sleepy Joe was in office, not going to happen.

1 Like

Iran has no authority over the Straight of Hormuz and can’t legally close it off to international shipping. That would be a violation of international maritime law and the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS).

What happens if Iran closes the Strait of Hormuz? | ICLG.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Social media picture of the day, lol. I love how Rubio gets all the assignments.

4 Likes
1 Like

Looks like producing our own oil and gas has its benefits. You need to stop thinking we’re in the Biden era. We’re free now!

1 Like

Ahhh Boulineau’s. I always called it “bowleenies” when I was a kid. I love that store. I remember when it was about the size of a 7-11 right there where the “red dot” liquor store is now. They were selling beach front cabanas w/lot on Cherry Grove Beach for $5,000. That was in the mid-late 70’s just before Iran was overtaken by islamic radicals.

1 Like

6 Likes

I have a son in-law who is stationed in Bahrain and is just finishing up his 6-month tour. Hopeful to be out of there in a few weeks.

3 Likes

Fear mongering at its finest… :man_facepalming:

Apparently you missed the fact (like all liberals) that Iran just murdered thousands of it’s own civilians for protesting, and then shut off internet to hide it.

Now we have Iranians all over the world celebrating, while we have Americans protesting..

More naive liberals that can’t see past the color orange

6 Likes

Thank God we have a president that gets off his ass and gets things done! When he speaks, people should listen, and listen very well. God Bless The USA!

9 Likes

Whoop there it is! Scratch one Ayatollah, 40+ top leaders, and lots of IRGC hardware!

FAFO!

Are we tired of all the winning yet!

4 Likes

I wonder who is lying?

Full interview: Iranian foreign minister reacts to U.S. and Israeli strikes in Iran

7 Likes

Why would you wonder? When has Iran told the truth?

4 Likes