Joe Farsetta's Arbitration Service

Who reads book length posts anyway, right putz?

Must have been one hell of a dump session for you to write that.:shock:

1 roll or 2?

Hasn’t this already been discussed ad nauseum?

You have already been informed about judicial(court) and private arbitration.

Try something new Nathan. Like honesty.

Joe will take you apart.

I have zero doubt.

He has explained his service many times.

Do you think Joe is as stupid as Thornberry thinks he is … and will allow him to divert attention away from his own illegitimate operations by using a typically dishonest attempt at putting Joe on the defensive?

I think Joe is smarter than that. The kid is slipping and sliding in his own vomit. Why should Joe help him clean it up?

No I don’t. :smiley:

In that case, we will need to begin by deleting the opening post! :roll:

Then why didn’t/don’t you contact Joe, directly? I’m sure you have his #.

Nathan may contact the Indiana State Attrorney General’s Office directly; I did.

You see, I do not fear being informed that my services may not be legal in its present form within a particular state. As mentioned in a previous thread, if this were true, I’d be thanking Nathan and would simply not offer the service in the state of Indiana.

Fortunately, I can and do offer the service in Indiana, legally. Nathan may confirm this with his state’s Attorney General.

The portion of the law/rules that Nathan has correctly pointed out pertains specifically to court-ordered or appointed arbitration.

IAS deals with private arbitration, in cases that are not before the court, and therefore are not subject to the rules referenced above. I am not at my desk right now, but would gladly provide the name of the individual I contacted. He is Deputy AG in Indiana.

More blather from Mr. Thornberry
I do thank him for bringing attention to this important matter, however.

As to authority to perfoem buainess in any state, we perform arbitration and mediation via telephone and Internet. We have no physical presence in Indfiana, and are therefore exempt from registering as any type of business, or for collecting applicable sales tax.

Thew authority comes from the fact that the parties agree to the terms. Where attorneys have been involved representing either side, and even where the arbitration clause was challenged (and upheld) the courts have found the service to not be onerous, or too costly to either party, and since it is non-binding (typically) the decision of the arbiter can always be brought befor the court.

As to actual qualifications, there are no actual “qualifications” or requirements for non court appointed arbiters in all states, I believe, except for Texas.

Cat fight among mid-wives.

Didn’t a lot of great bands play there before;)

I saw The Travelling Dingleberries play there.
They sounded like they had diarrhea of the mouth though.
Not my favorite band.

Now that’s some funny stuff right there, coming from you of all people.